Updated on 20 March 2020
Welcome to the website of Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. Use of this site is governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
The information and materials provided by Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. may be used for informational purposes only. By using, accessing or downloading materials from this website you agree to follow the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice, which apply to all visit to the Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. website, both now and in the future. Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. may at any time revise and update the Terms and Conditions. Please note the Update date at the top of this page. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the most current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
1. Ownership. This Site (petramayerconsulting.com) is owned and operated by Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, videos, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned by Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. or by the site’s respective third party authors.
2. Content. The content contained in this website is for information purposes only and is not to be relied upon for accuracy or currency. Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. will assert all possible caution about the content provided. However, it is not intended for the content to be relied upon as professional or expert advice or opinions. You should make your own judgment on the applicability of the content to your business or seek advice, opinions and recommendations before acting or omitting to act based on any content found on or through this website.
3. Limited Permission to Use Materials. You may read, copy, and distribute materials available on this website for your own non-commercial use. In exchange, you agree not to modify or revise any of the material in any manner, to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original materials, and to give credit to the original author (usually Petra Mayer).
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. (the “Third Party Sites”). Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
5. Hyperlinks. We welcome third party links to our website. Unless we agree in writing with you otherwise, you agree to comply with our linking policy as follows: (a) any link to our Website must be in plain text and clearly marked “Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc.,” (b) the link’s attributes may not present Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. in a false or negative light, or provide misleading or false information about our company, its website or services, (c) the link’s attributes may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored or endorsed by, affiliated with, or associated with Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc., (d) the content of our website may not be replicated, framed or mirrored, (e) the copyright or other notices on this site may not be removed or obscured, (f) none of our trademarks may be used, and (g) we reserve the right to require you to remove the links to our website at any time and in our sole discretion.
6. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PETRA MAYER & ASSOCIATES CONSULTING INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PETRA MAYER & ASSOCIATES CONSULTING INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. PETRA MAYER & ASSOCIATES CONSULTING INC. SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PETRA MAYER OR PETRA MAYER & ASSOCIATES CONSULTING INC., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF PETRA MAYER OR PETRA MAYER & ASSOCIATES CONSULTING INC. HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Petra Mayer, Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
9. Unsolicited Submissions. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to Petra Mayer or Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. through or in associate with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and are in the property of Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc., unless otherwise set forth herein or agreed to by Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. in writing. By providing any unsolicited submissions to this site you hereby assign to Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith.
Petra Mayer and Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc. will be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
10. Governing Law. All matters relating to your access to or use of the website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada, notwithstanding conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia with respect to all matters relating to your access to and use of the website.
11. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and I ask that they do not submit any personal information to me.
12. Trademarks. petramayerconsulting.com, Big Leap Bootcamp®, Big Leap Bootcamp® Live Event, Crystallize Your NicheTM, Lead Magnet GenerationTM, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons on the Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Petra Mayer & Associates Consulting Inc.. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.