Are you looking for a speaker who can bridge the gap between heart-centred entrepreneurs and technology? Who can talk about building a business online without losing your audience with jargon and acronyms?
I am committed to bringing high value content to your small group workshops or large group stage.
FROM BIG IDEA TO BIG LEAP (How to Create Engaging Online Programs)
Before you take the BIG LEAP into online courses and group programs, let Petra steer you clear of the pitfalls she’s experienced and avoided herself. Petra will share how to move from big idea to big leap with some nuggets from her own personal experiences.
- The ABCs of transformational program
- Communication principles for engaging online programs
- Planning programs that make an impact
- Mistakes to avoid when creating your first online program (from my personal journey)
3 MISTAKES ENTREPRENEURS MAKE DURING BUSINESS TRANSITION
Mistakes and missed opportunities can be a result of fear. Fear of change. Fear of failure. Fear of taking risks. Don’t stay stuck in the status quo. Learn to anticipate (and embrace) the transitions every business goes through while at the same time looking after your business’ financial health.
- Overview of business transitions
- Mistake 1: Entrepreneurs don’t follow a clear business model
- Mistake 2: Entrepreneurs don’t align cash-flow strategies with business transformation strategies
- Mistake 3: Entrepreneurs don’t ask for help
FROM BURNOUT TO SIX FIGURES WITH ONLINE PROGRAMS
Are you still trading (your) hours for (their) dollars? There are only so many hours in a day and so many clients you can help by offering one-on-one services before you start to experience burnout. Develop a true-to-you business model that will provide you with greater freedom and balance in your life and help you make a greater impact in your community.
- The foundations of a leveraged business model
- My M.A.P. Process to successfully transition to Online Success
- The 3 mistakes entrepreneurs make during transition periods
What my Hosts Say:
Stephanie Arnheim, eWomen Network, Portland Chapter
Michela Quilici, eWomen Network, Vancouver Chapter
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- July 11, 2017: eWomen Network Vancouver, WA, USA
- August 16, 2017: eWomen Network Reno, NV, USA
- September 13, 2017: eWomen Network Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- September 14, 2017: eWomen Network Denver, CO, USA
- November 1, 2017: eWomen Network Cincinnati, OH, USA
- July 18, 2018: eWomen Network Edmonton, AB
- July 19, 2018: eWomen Network Calgary, AB
Previous Speaking Engagements
Apart from hosting her own workshops, Petra Mayer has spoken at numerous events in North America, including:
- Connect Now, Coquitlam, BC
- eWomen Network Vancouver, BC
- eWomen Network Charlotte, NC, USA
- eWomen Network Victoria, BC
- eWomen Network Portland, OR, USA
- International Coaching Federation, Vancouver, BC
- Speaker Success Formula, Event Mastery, Vancouver, BC
- Vancouver Business Network, Vancouver, BC